2 in stock
KII METERED MODDED BY INFRAREADY LTD, ADDS AN AUDIBLE TIME TO YOUR KII.
GUARANTEED GENUINE!!!!! WE ARE ONE OF TWO SUPPLIERS IN THE UK THAT ARE AUTHORISED AND SELL REAL KII METERS.
IF YOU ALREADY OWN A KII AND WOULD LIKE TO ADD SOUND, GET IN TOUCH AND WILL WILL PROVIDE A QUOTE (APPROX £12).
IF THE PRICE IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN ITS MOST PROBABLY A FAKE METER.
FAKE METERS GIVE FALSE READINGS
READINGS FROM FAKE METERS ARE INCORRECT AND CAN NOT BE USED
AS SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE FOR PARANORMAL RESEARCH.
K2 EMF Detector
9V Battery Included
MODIFIED TO ADD AUDIBLE SOUND ALERT
THAT CORRESPONDS WITH THE STRENGTH OF EMF BEING
DETECTED AS INDICATED BY THE LEDS
A BLACK OR GREY METER WILL BE SUPPLIED DEPENDING ON STOCK.
PLEASE ASK PRIOR TO PURCHASHING IF YOU WOULD PREFER A SPECIFIC COLOUR.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE IMAGES TO SEE HOW TO
DISTINGUISH A COUNTERFEIT METER. WE HAVE ALSO LISTED THE TELL TALE
DIFFERENCE IN DETAIL AT THE FOOT OF THIS LISTING
The K2 is often used as a means of communication with the
paranormal world and the LEDs can remain static, fall or increase
in response to questions.
Ideal for detecting low frequency Electro Magnetic Fields,
whether it be for Paranormal use or around the
house to see the invisible world of radiation that is present.
The K2 EMF meter is potentially the most widely used tool
in paranormal research and ghost hunting.
It is renowned for its accuracy and ease of use.
Just click the button to switch it on/off and simply take reading from the LED’s that
indicate field strength from as low as 1.5 milliGAUSS (Mg) to over 20 Mg.
HOW TO SPOT A COUNTERFEIT KII METER….
– The original K-II Meter features a matte finish in black. (the fake is a glossy black)
– The original K-II Meter features a “textured” finish. (the fake is smooth)
– The original K-II Meter indicator label features bright colours and is UV reactive. (the fake is not and uses the old style label) See photo
– The original K-II Meter uses special plastic screws to hold the case halves together. (the fake uses standard thread screws)
– The original K-II Meter uses a molded single piece to hold the LEDs in place. (the fake uses white straws)
– The original K-II Meter includes an EVEREADY battery. (the fake uses a cheap no name brand battery)
– The original K-II Meter circuit board features K-II U.S.A. and Rev. on the bottom. (the fake does not)
– The original K-II Meter has short – 7.5cm – battery wires. (the fake uses 15cm wires)
– The original K-II Meter has apiece of foam on the top half of the case to hold the battery in place. (the fake does not)
– The original K-II Meter has a black on/off switch (the fake uses a white switch)